Inland Northwest Honor Flight Picnic
We would like to invite all previous Honor Flight travelers, both veterans and guardians, as well as all our volunteers and great supporters to our 4th annual picnic. Please join us if you can!
- Saturday, August 17, 2013
- 3:00‐6:00 p.m.
- Waterfront Park, Medical Lake, WA
- Catered by Longhorn Barbeque
- $20.00 per person ($10.00 will go directly to Honor Flight to help support the program)
- Payment will be collected at the picnic
- Cash, check or credit card (checks should be made out to the Longhorn Barbeque NOT Honor Flight)
All food, utensils and drinks will be provided. You might want to bring a lawn chair. RSVP by August 14th. It is important that we know how many are coming to plan adequate food. Please call the office phone 509‐624‐0222 and leave a message with your name and how many will be coming in your party.
We are sending these flyers out via email to everyone we have a email addresses for. For those who don’t use email, we are mailing. But we know email addresses change and people move. SO…if you are in contact with anyone that has gone on a trip, please touch bases with each other and share.
<- back to 2013 news